Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 !


HAPPY NEW YEAR !

2010 gave me so much of everything , and i am thankful for love , my family , my camera.
and in 2011 , a brand new year , i plan to spend it with much more vigor and love and happiness - real happiness , the one straight from the center of my soul , streaming out to those around me , who love me and are loved by me.
i will , too , keep my camera around my neck to capture the moments i want to keep forever , never fading from mind or memory. this new , budding passion of mine is starting to live in me and i am living for it.

i generally don't believe in new year resolutions , but for this year , my resolution is to do something that is inevitable in everyone's growing up ; to grow into the person i will and want to be. i don't know the how's yet but i soon will. (:

and again , happy happy new year 2011! may our awesomeness be (always) overwhelming and may the happiness in our hearts be long-lasting. and of course , i thank the King of the Universe for enabling all of us to be here until this day. (:


"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you’re wonderful , and don’t forget to make some art — write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope , somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.
-Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment